On foot, by bike or by shared scooter
Check the Smart Map of Smart Ways To Antwerp to see which means of transportation are near the Lotto Arena at any given time.
Do you live or work within walking distance? Then the easiest way to reach the Lotto Arena is on foot. No traffic jams, no parking problems!
The Sportpaleis and the Lotto Arena share three parking spaces for bikes. On this map you can see where the parking spaces are located.
With a shared bike
Don't have your own bike? Use a shared bike to go to the Lotto Arena. There are several options:
Velo Antwerpen uses fixed stations where you can borrow and return bikes. There are three Velo stations within walking distance of the Lotto Arena:
- 120 - Eendracht (400 meters from the Lotto Arena)
- 227 - Amstel (450 meters from the Lotto Arena)
- 228 - Van Heetvelde (750 meters from the Lotto Arena)
Cargoroo offers electric cargo bikes that you can unlock and use immediately with the app (available for download via the App Store or Play Store). You return the Cargoroo cargo bike to the drop zone where you picked it up each time.
With an electric shared scooter
With an electric shared scooter you can get to the Lotto Arena quickly and easily. These scooters all work according to the same principle: you can borrow and leave them anywhere. Unlocking and returning them is done via the app.
- Bird (available for download via the App Store or Play Store)
- Lime (available for download via the App Store or Play Store)
- Poppy (available for download via the App Store or Play Store)
With a shared scooter